Our Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing – VAPT Services can help you test & certify the security of just about any server, device or application platform. Working across a wide range of customers, we are adept at testing security for everything from main frame systems to cutting edge technologies and everything in the middle. This typically ranges from:
- Traditional CMS based websites
- Web services
- Internal workflow based systems – ERP / CRM / HRMS / etc.
- Mobile applications across platforms (iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, Java and Blackberry);
- Server platforms, middle ware platforms and networking devices of every shape and size
Our VAPT services can help you meet the requirements defined as part of a wide range of compliance services, including:
- ISO 27002 / ISO 27001
- PCI DSS – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- SOX – Sarbans-Oxley Act
- HIPAA – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- TRAI – Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
- DOT – Department of Telecommunication
- CERT-In – Cyber Emergency Response Team of India
- GLBA – The Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act
- FISMA – The Federal Information Security Management Act
- NIST – National Institute of Standards and Technology
- SAS 70 – Statement on Auditing Standards
- COBIT – Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology
Why us for Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing (VAPT Services)?
Instead of simply relying on automated scanners, we thoroughly understand and map your network infrastructure. This allows us to identify network relationships, detect complex attack scenarios and expose logical vulnerabilities that are otherwise missed by traditional means.
Our in-house developed E.D.I.T.E framework takes our experienced consultants through a well-defined testing workflow that intelligently automates repeatable tasks while facilitating auditors to efficiently carry out thorough manual testing.
You can learn more about us on our Corporate Website – https://www.securitybrigade.com/
If you would like more information on vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VAPT), please do get in touch with one of our VAPT experts..